Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

Earn up to 5% on your short-term savings with MONOPOLY I, LLC. Act NOW, as the offer is only good during the month of April

During the Month of April, M1 is offering 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year bonds at the following rates (APY):

1-year 3.0%
2-year 4.0%
3-year 5.0%

Minimum Deposit: $1,000
Maximum Deposit: $50,000

Bonds are available for purchase during the month of April ONLY, so contact Bill Holstine today to secure the BEST interest rate available!

QUESTIONS and ANSWERS on MONOPOLY I, LLC’s BOND INVESTMENT

Q: Are the bonds liquid at the end of the time period?
A: Yes! At the end of 1-year, 2-year, or 3-year (whichever period you choose) you will receive 100% of your investment PLUS earned interest.

Q: How much interest will I earn on a 3-year bond?
A: If you invest $5,000 in our 3-year bond paying 5% your total interest earned would be: $788.13.

Use the below website link to assess the bond calculator.
http://www.zenwealth.com/BusinessFinanceOnline/BV/BondCalculator.html

Using the bond calculator, input amount of bond for "Price", 5 for "Yield", 3 for "Periods" or years, make sure it is on "annual" and then click on Face Value for the value of the bond at maturity or at the end of the 3 years.

Q: Are the interest rates competitive?
A: I've researched the CD market and found the following interest rates:

1-year CD, highest I found was 1.30% at Incredible bank, we are offering 3%
2-year CD, highest I found was 1.55% at MetLife bank, we are offering 4%
3-year CD, highest rate I found was 1.90% at MetLife bank, we are offering 5%
I got these rates off of: http://cdrates.bankaholic.com/

Q: What happens if I have to liquidate my bond prior to my initial maturity date?
A: You will receive your initial investment plus interest earned without a penalty. However, your interest earned will reflect the time it was invested based on the following schedule:
Less than 1 year: No interest earned
More than 1 year and less than 2 years: 3%
More than 2 years and less than 3 years: 4%

If you begin with a 3-year bond and hold it until maturity you will earn 5%.

Contact Bill at monopoly1llc@gmail.com to purchase a bond from MONOPOLY I, LLC.

No comments: