Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 14, 2010

MONOPOLY 1, LLC is ready to accept IRA contributions and IRA Transfers/Rollovers

I'm very excited to announce our newest business relationship with Equity Trust Company. Equity Trust is a passive Self Directed IRA custodian that offers a truly self-directed IRA.

• Equity Trust's principals have over 34 years of experience in the self-directed IRA and 401(k) industry.
• IRA custodian that allows real estate notes, private placements, tax liens and much more
• Over 170 self directed IRA specialists provide outstanding client service

With this new relationship, MONOPOLY 1, LLC (M1) can now accept IRA (Traditional and Roth) rollovers, transfers and new accounts. This relationship now offers our share members and prospective members another way to invest in our company. Over the past couple of months I have surveyed our current share members and prospects to better understand the obstacles that are faced as it relates to investing in M1. For many the obstacle is simple....not enough funds. We all understand, that in order for all of us to plan and achieve our long-term (retirement) goals, we need to begin sooner than later, the question comes down to which accounts do I fund? The TSP, 401K, IRA or M1? Now, you can combine IRA and M1 into ONE choice which should allow more investors to select M1 and use our company as the real estate allocation to their overall long-term portfolio.

Mr. Robert Batt, Retirement Plan Specialist, has several documents that he can provide to help introduce you to Equity Trust. If you would like to establish an IRA Rollover, Transfer or begin the new year with an IRA account, contact Mr. Batt directly. I have attached his webpage address below (copy and paste) also his contact information:

Mr. Robert Batt
Retirement Plan Specialist
(888) 382-4727 x394
r.batt@trustetc.com

http://www.trustetc.com/rps/?id=081

Mr Batt and I have completed our first IRA transfer this week. Although there is paperwork involved and the transfer can take 30-45 days, Mr. Batt is very efficient and customer service oriented. I'm confident that he and I will be able to help all those who are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity.

Thank you for your attention and continued confidence.

God bless,

BILL

William R. Holstine
President/CEO
MONOPOLY 1, LLC

No comments: