Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2007

William R. Holstine, Presents to TASK FORCE GOLD

On March 21, 2007, William R. Holstine, President/CEO of MONOPOLY I, LLC held an informational meeting discussing real estate investing at Ft. McClellan, AL. The audience were members of TASK FORCE GOLD, a unit stationed at Ft. McClellan, whose mission is to cross-train soldiers to become truck drivers (88M10). After completing 88M10 training many soldiers are then mobilized to Iraq in support of the "War on Terrorism".

The meetings agenda covered many real estate investing topics to include: Top 10 reasons people do not invest in real estate, MONOPOLY I, LLC's business plan, Why Invest in MONOPOLY I, LLC, MONOPOLY I, LLC's financial projections, and the Company's exit plan. Many attendees indicated that they found the meeting to be very educational and feel the company has a sound business plan. Several attendees also stated that they are very interested in becoming share members in the near future.

Since the meeting five members of TASK FORCE GOLD have decided to invest in MONOPOLY I, LLC and become a member of the MONOPOLY family.

No comments: